Welcome to the 16th Annual - 2018 MINIs on the Dragon
May 2nd - May 6th 2018
Registration will open on January 12th 2018 - 9:00am EST
Day Drive Sign Up will Open on February 10th 2018 - 9:00am EST
Prior to Registration: In order to sign up for the MOTD you will need to create a account with a user name and password for each person in your party. Each person that is attending the event and/or day drives, must have a seperate account.
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on the Registration tab.
3. Read the Waiver. Tick either "Driver" or "Passenger" (this helps us track the MINIs to expect). Tick the "I Agree" box and click enter.
4. Click "Add to Cart" for the base registration. This is required to attend the event.
5. The page will refresh and you can then add: Welcome Dinner, Dragon Bingo, Brewswap, Farewell Dinner. Tick each box and then "Add to Cart" for each item you want. A check mark will appear and the text "This Item has Been Bagged" to show that item has been added to your cart.
6. When done, click "Next" to proceed.
7. This will bring you to the shirt page. This will be your only chance to purchase these event shirts.
8. Use the "Drop Down Menu" to choose a size, then "Add to Cart". A check mark will appear and the text "This Item has Been Bagged" to show that item has been added to your cart.
9. After adding your shirts, click "Next" to Add Grill Badges
10. Click "Add to Cart" for each item you want. A check mark will appear and the text "This Item has Been Bagged" to show that item has been added to your cart.
11. Click "Next" to proceed. You can now review your order. You can click the "Previous" button to go back and make any changes. Click "Confirm This Order"
12. Some folks requested a option to add a "Food Bank" donation, so this would be where you can now do so. If you want to, add your dollar amount and click "Add Donation". A new line will appear above the PayPal button showing your donation amount.
13. Click "Pay Now" to be taken to PayPal. Then Complete your transaction with PayPal
If you are registering for another person, you will need to return to the MOTD site, log in as the new user and repeat the above process.
Confused? Have questions? Use the contact tab to the left and send me your questions !!
Thanks......Barry Patascher (Snooter on the boards)